Southern France Tour

Post announcements of any workshops you are leading, or seminars you feel may be of interest to photographers.
sanchell

Southern France Tour

Post by sanchell »

Join me for 10 days photographing, eating, and drinking our way through the Dordogne, Languedoc, and Provence. For more information visit my web site, www.anchellworkshops.com.
Do it in the Dark,

Steve Anchell
tony

Southern France Tour

Post by tony »

Hi - I have found the darkroom cookbook the most used book in my library over the last year - now stained with fingerprints due to the amidol and silver nitrate I use I have just ordered the 4th edition.

If you are coming to Languedoc next year, please think about using my facilities here in our old Maison de Maitre in the heart of Languedoc - I have well fitted darkrooms and a wide range of facilities and equipment, including a mobile wet-plate darkroom. We have accommodation here, in our own guest house for up to 15 people. I help other tutors with their courses, most of these are collodion wet-plate - you can see details on our website.

I do not teach courses myself, although I can help having worked as a tutor and a professional photographer - the facilities are free to use for all guests - there is much more information on our website at http://villaroquette.com/photography_workshops/