Photo Paper - 8x10 to 20x24 - Kodak, Ilford - RC and Fiber

There is no fee for selling darkroom equipment on this Forum - let's get the gear into the hands of those that can use it, not landfills. Feel free to include all manner of photo related gear. This is a courtesy for registered members. The Darkroom Cookbook Forum takes no responsibility for the representation of or fair trading of items posted here.
orlovphoto

Post by orlovphoto »

Hello folks - I have about 39 boxes of paper that I am trying to clear out of my darkroom . It's all been stored in a cool environment, but there's no guarantees that it's not age-fogged. I did test a lot of it and some of it was actually perfectly fine. In either case it would work for such things as lith development, lumen prints and so on. I have an inventory list that I update as the paper gets sold (I started out with 88 items on the list and more than half is already gone from there, plus I sold about 30-40 boxes prior to even making the list and I'm also keeping 20-30 boxes, so that should give you an idea of how much paper I had to begin with...). Please post on here that you're interested or send me a message and I'll send you the inventory.

Thank you,

Anton
orlovphoto

Post by orlovphoto »

I did attach the inventory to the original post, but send me a message with item numbers and I'll let you know if it's still there.
andynguyen

Post by andynguyen »

please send me the inventory list. thank you.