Revela-T in Barcelona

Members may announce shows they are in, books they have published, articles they have written or are mentioned in, are any other successes they wish to share.
sanchell

Revela-T in Barcelona

Post by sanchell »

Revela-T http://revela-t.cat/2017/ is a two weekend seminar for analog photography held each year in Barcelona. It is attended by some of the finest European photographers working in silver. You are, of course, invited to attend.

The dates for the entire event are still being worked out. However, I will be there from May 25 to 30, with an all-day workshop on intermediate darkroom techniques on May 26, a one hour lecture on beginning darkroom on May 27, and a presentation of my work on May 28.

The facilities include a workshop darkroom and lecture space.

I could use the help of all Darkroom Cookbook Forum members. I have a pretty good idea what I am going to teach on May 26. However, I also know that I'm not always in touch with what people want to know. Assuming access to materials and supplies, tell me what you would like to learn about in an intermediate (not beginning) darkroom workshop were you to attend. Or, if you are well beyond that stage, what would you include in a one day workshop?

I am open to all suggestions from workers in the dark!

I truly hope that many of you can attend and support this international conclave for film and darkroom.
Do it in the Dark,

Steve Anchell
sanchell

Re: Revela-T in Barcelona

Post by sanchell »

I'm back from Revela-T. A great festival celebrating analog photography with at least 6 rooms featuring photographers from all over the world, workshops in darkroom, large format, and alternative processes, and a party every evening! And don't forget the paella cooked for 700 people in the park on Saturday.

My darkroom workshop went exceptionally well. Everyone had a great time and learned a lot.

I hope you will be able to attend next year at about this time.
Attachments
Gathering on Saturday.
Gathering on Saturday.
Revela-T-2249.JPG (8.43 MiB) Viewed 9605 times
Do it in the Dark,

Steve Anchell